BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
Make and share this Mediterranean Spinach Quiche recipe from Food.com.
Provided by 49flavours
Stir-fried eggplant with onion in a delicious spicy sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Provided by venymae
I looked at several Thai recipes and then came up with this. It was so good (meaning my husband gobbled it up), I had to write it down and share it.
Provided by tumbleweedland
This authentic Cantonese version of chow mein features fresh egg noodles, which are fried into a cake that softens slightly when topped with a meat and...
Provided by Lillian Chou
The subtle flavour of asparagus works really well with salty pairings, as with this salted anchovy, balsamic and black olive mayonnaise
Provided by Tom Kerridge
You can use canned mandarin oranges in place of fresh, and add in a bit of sugar to the dressing. Plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a minimum of...
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Make and share this Fabulous Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tonkcats
Provided by ukiahgal67
Make and share this Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Derf2440
From thenest.com which featured this recipe from 150 Things to Make with Roast Chicken by Tony Rosenfeld.
Provided by ThatSouthernBelle
After perusing the internet for a good sweet potato fry, I finally gave up and decided to just wing it myself. Boy am I glad I didn't chicken out and just...
Provided by Kelly Williams @WildfloursCottageKitchen
I improvised this recipe when I was looking for quick Lenten dishes, but it has become a favorite for my husband and me all year long. -Esther Pittello,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Simply put, delicious! A little on the decadent side, but it can be made with fat-free half-and-half and a heart-healthy spread instead of butter. Serve...
Provided by LisaJ
I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Scotch Eggs are hard cooked eggs covered in sausage and deep fried, and Chile Rellenos are cheese stuffed green chili's that are battered and deep fried....
Provided by robynleewade
Make and share this Junior League - Southwest Green Chile Corn Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by JLofAustin
Provided by Guy Fieri
Provided by Food Network
Provided by Food Network
I love the freshness of the berries, with the creaminess of the cheese, and crunch from the almonds! This is my perfect salad - and it is a fabulous base...
Provided by Rebekah Rose Hills
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever food"
BEST EVER HAMBURGER SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (21)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory One Dish MealCalories 140 per serving
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (54)Total Time 35 minsCategory BBQ, DinnerCalories 815 per serving
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns (mine are about 10 cm / 4") - don't press hard, light fingers = soft juicy patties (see video for how I do this).
- Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised. Season with salt and pepper, then remove.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great crust. Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for 1 minute then top with cheese (if using). Cover with lid and cook for further 1 minute until cheese is melted.
BEST BURGERS EVER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (7)Category MeatAuthor BrattyCalories 657 per serving
THE BEST BURGERS FOR YOUR BACKYARD COOKOUT
Author Jason Nowak
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILL OR STOVETOP!) - A SPICY ...
4.9/5 (76)Calories 430 per servingCategory Dinner, Main, Main Course
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is very smooth.
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
BEST FAST FOOD BURGERS IN AMERICA, RANKED: HOW EVERY CHAIN ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
GRILL TIME: THE 15 BEST BURGER RECIPES EVER | HICONSUMPTION
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- French Fry Bourbon Burger. Nothing complements a burger quite like some french fries, so let’s kill 2 birds with one stone by tossing them right into the burger itself.
- Jalapeno POP Burger. If you like your burger spicy, this it the burger for you. Created as the perfect Father’s Day burger, this recipe calls for a full pound of ground beef, and has been topped off with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno jack cheese, chopped onion, chopped jalapeno, cumin, garlic powder, and the holy grail – bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
- Ultimate Sriracha Burger. The hot sauce of the gods has made its way to this burger recipe. This recipe is adapted from the official Sriracha Cookbook, and includes soy sauce, bacon, caramelized sweet onions, arugula, tomatoes, and the heavenly rooster sauce.
- Ron Swanson Turkey Burger. When asked if he had ever had the pleasure of enjoying a turkey burger, Ron Swanson responded with, “Is that a fried turkey leg inside a grilled hamburger?
- Big Barbecue Burger. Barbecue burgers are always our go-to when he hit up our favorite burger joints. We’ve tried literally hundreds of different barbecue burgers, so needless to say, we were a bit critical before giving homemade options a shot.
- The Krispy Kreme Donut Burger. Admittedly, we are pretty obsessed with donuts in general, so we already knew that swapping out a pair of buns for a glazed, melt in your mouth Krispy Kreme donut was a recipe for success.
- Epic Crispy Quiona Burger with Sweet Potato Fries. Let us start off by saying this – we love meat. We are absolutely meat and potatoes guys to the core, but after giving this burger a try, we have to admit – it was absolutely fantastic.
- Eggs Benedict Burger. Who says you can’t have a burger for breakfast? This breakfast concoction calls for beef, a poached egg, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, and a whole lot more, all messily stacked between two slices of delicious English muffins.
- Grilled Beef and Mushroom Burger. Mushrooms are one of the greatest burger toppings available, and this recipe capitalizes on them perfectly. Make sure you pick up some fresh shitake mushrooms, because as we mentioned in the beginning of this article, quality ingredients make all the difference.
- Almost-Famous Animal-Style Burger. As southern California natives ourselves, we know all too well the awesomeness that is the Animal Style Double-Double burger from In-N-Out.
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 384 per serving
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
5/5 (52)Calories 558 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
THE 23 BEST FAST FOOD BURGERS IN AMERICA
Author Alyssa ModosPublished 2017-07-25Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
THE BEST CHEESEBURGER YOU WILL EVER EAT - DELISHABLY
Author Thomas ByersEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
BEST BURGER EVER RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (8)Difficulty EasyCategory Main-DishSteps 4
FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST
Author Chris Heasman
DISCOVERNET | FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | MARCUS MEACHAM - YOUTUBE
THE BEST BURGER IN EVERY STATE OF THE US | FOOD & WINE
THE BEST HAMBURGERS EVER! ASMONGOLD FAST FOOD TIER LIST ...
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BURGER EVER - CONSUMER REPORTS
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
FIVE GUYS: WHY THEY HAVE THE BEST BURGERS YOU WILL EVER TASTE
FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST - YOUTUBE
BOBBY FLAY'S BEST BURGERS | HAMBURGER AND ... - FOOD …
THE BEST BURGER IN LONDON | BEST OF THE BEST - YOUTUBE
61 BEST BURGER RECIPES | EASY BURGER RECIPE IDEAS ...
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD