TOMATO, ONION, AND CUCUMBER SALAD
For a fresh salad standby, try Rachael Ray's Tomato, Onion and Cucumber Salad recipe from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 5 medium plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 Kirby cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- A generous drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, about 2 tablespoons
- 2 splashes red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- Dress the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Let stand while you prepare dinner, about 20 minutes. Re-toss and serve salad with crusty bread for mopping up juices and oil.
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh, coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion and stir to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.2 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 784 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
Make and share this Mediterranean Spinach Quiche recipe from Food.com.
Provided by 49flavours
Stir-fried eggplant with onion in a delicious spicy sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Provided by venymae
I looked at several Thai recipes and then came up with this. It was so good (meaning my husband gobbled it up), I had to write it down and share it.
Provided by tumbleweedland
This authentic Cantonese version of chow mein features fresh egg noodles, which are fried into a cake that softens slightly when topped with a meat and...
Provided by Lillian Chou
The subtle flavour of asparagus works really well with salty pairings, as with this salted anchovy, balsamic and black olive mayonnaise
Provided by Tom Kerridge
You can use canned mandarin oranges in place of fresh, and add in a bit of sugar to the dressing. Plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a minimum of...
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Make and share this Fabulous Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Tonkcats
Provided by ukiahgal67
Make and share this Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Derf2440
From thenest.com which featured this recipe from 150 Things to Make with Roast Chicken by Tony Rosenfeld.
Provided by ThatSouthernBelle
After perusing the internet for a good sweet potato fry, I finally gave up and decided to just wing it myself. Boy am I glad I didn't chicken out and just...
Provided by Kelly Williams @WildfloursCottageKitchen
I improvised this recipe when I was looking for quick Lenten dishes, but it has become a favorite for my husband and me all year long. -Esther Pittello,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Simply put, delicious! A little on the decadent side, but it can be made with fat-free half-and-half and a heart-healthy spread instead of butter. Serve...
Provided by LisaJ
I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender. My daughter, who has two young sons to keep up with,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Scotch Eggs are hard cooked eggs covered in sausage and deep fried, and Chile Rellenos are cheese stuffed green chili's that are battered and deep fried....
Provided by robynleewade
Make and share this Junior League - Southwest Green Chile Corn Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by JLofAustin
Provided by Guy Fieri
Provided by Food Network
Provided by Food Network
I love the freshness of the berries, with the creaminess of the cheese, and crunch from the almonds! This is my perfect salad - and it is a fabulous base...
Provided by Rebekah Rose Hills
People also searched
More about "marinated cucumber onion and tomato salad food"
MARINATED CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND ONION SALAD - THE …
Ratings 6Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
- Serve with the liquid or without, either way, it’ll taste delicious as all the veggies are marinated thoroughly.
MARINATED TOMATO AND CUCUMBER SALAD - OLGA'S FLAVOR FACTORY
4.8/5 (12)Category Side DishServings 10Total Time 49 hrs
- Wash the cucumbers and tomatoes. If your cucumbers are a little soft, you can crisp them up by letting them soak in really cold water for 15-30 minutes.
- Slice the cucumbers into approximately 1/2 inch circles. Slice the onions, about 1/4 inch slices and quarter the tomatoes. Peel the garlic.
TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
4.2/5 (123)Total Time 15 minsServings 4Calories 142 per serving
MARINATED CUCUMBERS, ONIONS, & TOMATOES | JUST A PINCH
Cuisine AmericanCategory Other SaladsUser Interaction Count 33
MARINATED CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
4.3/5 (22)Author Valerie BertinelliServings 4Category Side-Dish
MARINATED CUCUMBER-AND-TOMATO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs
- Whisk together vinegar, water, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until sugar and salt dissolve. Pour dressing over cucumber mixture; toss to coat.
MARINATED TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
5/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 122 per serving
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. To serve, use a slotted spoon to scoop out vegetables. Serve cold.
MARINATED CUCUMBER SALAD ~ THE KITCHEN SNOB
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Add cucumber, onions, and tomatoes to liquid and stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve cold with fresh ground pepper.
MARINATED CUCUMBER, TOMATO, AND ONION SALAD - SPICY ...
4.8/5 (9)Category Salad, Side DishCuisine SouthernCalories 102 per serving
CUCUMBER TOMATO AND ONION SALAD – LIFE WITH JANET
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD [VIDEO ...
4.7/5 (570)Total Time 2 hrs 15 mins
TOMATO CUCUMBER AND ONION SALAD | VANILLA AND BEAN
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Lunch, Side, SnackCalories 145 per serving
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD | TOMATO SALAD ...
4.7/5 (572)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 6Total Time 2 hrs 15 mins
CUCUMBER ONION AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
MARINATED CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND ONION SALAD – …
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD – THETAYDI RECIPES
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
#1 SUMMER SALAD/ MARINATED CUCUMBERS, ONIONS, TOMATOES ...
TOMATO CUCUMBER AND ONION MARINADE RECIPES
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD - GRANDMA'S ...
MARINATED CUCUMBERS, ONIONS, AND TOMATOES SALAD
MARINATED CUCUMBER ONION AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPES
CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND ONION MARINATED SALAD - THE RECIPE BANDIT
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD – GRANDMA'S ...
MARINATED CUCUMBERS, ONIONS, AND TOMATOES – ALL RECIPES
MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD – JUNIOR RECIPES